Tuesday 14 April 2015

Nude art Poser


poser



Here's an excerpt below from the full heat series

"...................They all had rough hands for some reason, my guess was they were rugby players, the rough touch was really pleasant and whenever a rough hand touched me, it sent little pleasant sensations all over my body making my heart beat faster. Selsjin the burly athletic boy in shorts came towards my face started observing my face, “you have deep set eyes” he felt my eye socket with his index finger, as moved a little back I saw that he had a full bulge in his shorts, he was obviously not wearing any underpants, his cock was poking straight up, the other boys were all focused on my lower body, away from my face where selsjin was. Selsjin noticed that I had seen his full erection of his obvious monster cock, he said “it will go away quietly............................

No comments:

Post a Comment